Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lab 9 -- Reviewing physical and chemical changes

A neat little reading packet about weather and changes. The packet must be completed through page 8 for tomorrow. We get to watch a video, tomorrow and finish Lab 9.

An Angel From Heaven Responded To My Blog, Yesterday
If you look at the comment section to yesterday's blog, you will see a response from Shirin. This is the young lady that took my daughter in during the last few hurricane evacuations from Galveston. Shirin and her family fed and housed my kid for several weeks as Texas A&M regrouped and moved operations to the College Station campus. Shirin and her family came directly from heaven and appeared at a time when my family needed her most. She literally saved my kid -- and for that, I will be eternally grateful. Please take a moment to comment to this blog and say hello to Shirin.

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi shirin thx for saving a life very dear to mr.z's heart