Friday, October 03, 2008

And Then, There Were -- NONE

My son got the call about 1 p.m. today, within minutes he called me, he leaves for Air Force basic training on Monday. He will be at San Antonio for six weeks, then tech school for another four months. Meanwhile, the daughter is at College Station, about an hour from Dallas. Wifey and I are still in Williamsport.

Meanwhile, at School
We continued our lesson on physical and chemical weathering. Thanks to all the concerned parents that, after receiving my mass email about upcoming progress reports, contacted me for updates.

Well, the boy is packing. Have a good weekend, folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Z!
Hope everything is well! 7th grade is awesome. Clubs are neat as well. I'm in S2K and I'm gonna help screen write and act out Dr.Seuss' "Cat in the Hat." Glad you're enjoying your classes. I miss your jokes!
Ling-Ling

P.S. Hi Shirin! It was so kind of you to help out Mr.Z's daughter during those tough times. It means a lot!

Shirin said...

Hey Pappa Z! Thanks for mentioning me in that last post! And thanks to bree and leah for saying hi! :) You know, it looks like you should come down to visit Texas sometime soon since Krysia and Richard are here now!