Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Second day of orientation

Another group of new middle-schoolers came to the building, today. Looks like a nice group of sixth graders coming to our school, next week.

High School Orientation
The new ninth graders toured the high school, today. It was funny how they looked at my incoming sixth graders remarking how tiny, cute, or whatnot. It worked, until a couple of older high school kids came into the building and remarked about the incoming ninth graders as tiny, cute, and whatnot.

Still need a sub for the sub for the sub for Mrs. Fry
Poor Mr. Fausnaught is still searching.

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Z! My summer is wrapping up nicely. I've been seeing my friends a couple times here and there. As a matter of fact I went to a little league game with leah and some other people to watch her play the national anthem on her violin! she did really good. Anyway i found out i have Mr. Miller as my homeroom teacher. i heard hes a great teacher (mostly from you :-)

-Ryan Loeh