Monday, February 09, 2009

CHAPTER 3 TEST - TOMORROW!!!!!!!

The munchkins will have their first real serious science test, tomorrow. Twenty fill-in the blank questions. My learning support cherubs will get 20 multiple-choice questions. Either way, I've spent a lot of time going over and over the material. I hope they do well.

My name is not, Mr. Glacier
Kiddoes, tell your folks where that came from.

Did 'ya see my webpage?
I added a song beneath my photograph. It lends itself to my life. Let's have a show of hands, guys, who can relate?

Trained on Saturday
A most fascinating day in Lewisburg, as I underwent training to be an OM judge at the Berwick regional competition on March 7.

Are going to the bball game, tonight?
I am not a big basketball fan, but, I am going tonight to cheer-on our middle school boys. Since I am going stag, are there any volunteers to sit with me?

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: