Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome To My Nightmare

Okay, imagine this. Six groups per class. Some getting ready to test on a powerpoint lesson, others testing, others finishing the packet to test, still, others finished testing and starting the next powerpoint. I am barraged with kids coming, going, flipping, tipping, fanning, banning, tearing, swearing, mixing, fixing, tickling, etc. Suddenly, half my computers go down because I overloaded the internet server with a computer switch. Aaaaarrrrrrgggghhhh! Thank God, Mr. Black happened by. He got me up and running by noon.

Looking For Parents Signatures
Are you signing your kid's science agenda? Each signature counts as 20-points on a 100-point scale. I have one kid that did not get a single signature, last week. She got a zero for that grade.

The Good News?
My baby is coming home, tomorrow. Haven't seen the youngest of my offspring since late June. I stink at this empty nest stuff.

Got An Interesting Text
It appears my daughter's boyfriend is preparing a birthday gift for me. He is sending it home with my daughter. I really like this guy. He is a good and caring man. Actually, after she leaves Houston, he is going to Colorado to ski. Hhhrrrmmmppphhh.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: