Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mr. Z! Is That Your Daughter?

Yep. She's home. A race to State College, last night, because our local airport cancelled all flights from Philly. No wonder I never use this airport. Anyway. The baby is home. We called family and friends to notify of the safe arrival. Krysia came to school, with me, this morning. She already misses her boyfriend.

Pangea to Present
Most groups are working on the Pangea packet in science. It is an introduction to Plate Tectonics.

Do You Think School Will Be Cancelled?
Unfortunately, yes. Looks like about three-inches of snow for us for tomorrow.

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Antonacci!!
She still looks like a teenager. It's hard to believe my baby sister, whom we found under a cabbage leaf, has grown to be such a beautiful woman. All I can tell you is, she is over 21 - barely.

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hey Mr.Z!
Glad your daughter is home safely. I would've hated to drive all the way down there this time of year. Is your birthday coming up soon? For some reason, I have a dim memory that yours was around the same time as mine. If so, Happy Birthday! I've gotta run! Hope your doing swell!
Ling-Ling