Wednesday, September 24, 2008

You May Need A Steam Cleaner

Today, the cherubs spread three sand samples on a glue-covered sheet of paper and pressed down on the sand until it dried. Of course, you know, there will be some sand grains that insist on dislodging and will end-up on your carpeting. Oh well, all in the name of science.

Tomorrow, we unveil the fourth, mystery sand, and the munchkins will have to identify that sample using only their collected data and sand descriptions. Oh great, more sand on my floor. Hey, I've got tile floors and I think I gathered enough stray sand grains to build a nifty sand castle.

Finishing Schools To Watch documentation
For the last couple of months, I have been compiling documentation touting the virtues of our little school. It's funny, when you spend your existence in a tiny classroom, the world around you goes by without even hinting at its wonders. Well, what I mean is, this place is totally COOL. We have teachers doing the most innovative things with education you can imagine. I have compiled eight pages of facts and features from grade-level to related arts, to field trips and lunch with Mr. Fausnaught.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: