Friday, September 26, 2008

What Do You Mean, Power Team?

Try teaching 110-sixth graders. That's a power team. But, seriously, I enjoyed our assembly intertwining physical strength and moral power. I just wish the sound system was better for that assembly. The messages were powerful. You would have enjoyed the assembly. By the way, I told the kids the picture of the power team included me, eight years ago. It took a few minutes to convince them, but, then, they looked at my belly, my balding head, and the droopy face and called my bluff. I'm tellin', Arnold.

Clubs
I got the nicest group of kids in my club, "Sock Scoop on the Web." Problem is, we have so little time to gather news, write-it up and format it for the website. Oh well, a work in progress. The bugs in this ointment are pretty large.

Dance Tonight
I got my John Travolta shoes, my Vince Gilly cowboy hat, my Kevin Bacon t-shirt and am ready to boogie. We are in the middle school gym from 7 to 9. Parents, pick up your munchkins by 8:45 p.m. One time, Mr. Fausnaught made me stay for the kids that remained. I was here until 10:30.

Cold Becoming Tolerable
Its sad when you can't yell and have to rely on Mrs. Pulizzi and Mrs. Phillips to settle down the hallway. A couple of kids hugged me out of sympathy. Golly, gee. I love this place.

Keep 'em Learnin'
http://www.sungazette.com/page/content.detail/id/516359.html?nav=5011
Have a great weekend, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better and i hope the group in section 63 sdtop making you angry