Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Love Continues

It was a fine day. The kids were geared for an experiment. Most had their homework finished, and I was even flashed a smile or two.

Our librarian, Mrs. Myers, camed to my classroom with even more donation money for the Krysia Relief Fund. I work with some fantastic folks. I put money in Krysia's bank account and my father sent her several hundred dollars. She is doing well in regards to replacing hurricane-destroyed items -- THANKS TO ALL!!!

I'm Ready for Tomorrow
We will paste different sand samples on a "sand card" and compare the granular structure of each sample. Should be fun. However, the kiddoes will be taking the packet home to answer a number of questions that go with their observations. Email if your munchkin finds that assignment difficult.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: