Sunday, May 04, 2008

I Dig The Dirty Work

Hi guys: Sorry I did not blog on Friday -- I am burning-out. However! Renewed energy and enthusiasm, abounds, once MORE!!!!!

The Saturday archaeology dig at Muncy entered its second week. I took pictures, chatted with Bill Poulton, president of the Muncy Historical Society, and sifted lotsa, lotsa dirt, only to find one tiny chunk of coal. Ho-hum. But, it was a beautiful day and I was outside. I just wish I could've taken my dog, with me.

If you haven't seen it yet, ya gotsta go to my website and view the webpage I put together on the Muncy Canal project. http://www.ltsd.k12.pa.us/497970223125916/blank/browse.asp?a=383&BMDRN=2000&BCOB=0&c=52353

Well, tomorrow, my kiddoes are launching their paper airplanes for flight duration. Hope they tweeked and refined over the weekend. No gimmees on this project. What they earn is what they get in three throws, or less.

Have a good night, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mr. Z, you are late again!!