Friday, February 01, 2008

Wouldn't 've come to school, anyway

Remember my fall, the other day. Well, the pain, today, is incredible. To top it off, I had a reaction to the painkiller and spent a portion of the night hugging the great white wishing well. Needless to say, the heaving did little to comfort the torn chest muscle. I just waited for that call to come, this morning. You see, we have a phone tree -- principal calls secretaries, who call a teacher, and that teacher calls another, and another, and so on.
Even Penn College is closed!! Take note of this rare moment, folks.

Limestone Recipe
I found a neat recipe for making limestone. We will do that on Monday.

If You Are Reading This Blog
If you are one of my kiddoes or the parent of one of my kiddoes, send me a comment on how you are spending this Friday off. We will make up for in at Easter. As it stands, we lost both vacation days in February. This afternoon is 'posed to be warmer, but rainy. I can live with that. For now, the ice is out there, and I'm in here, and we are both happy.

Have a great day off!! P.S. Don't forget to read Mr. Fausnaught's blog and Mrs. Wright's blog. Mrs. W. is an 8th grade teacher. You may as well start being nice to her now. She's a great lady and has been a wonderful friend since my days as a substitute teacher, back in the days of the dinosaur.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Z!!!
I'm mostly chilling at home. I got to sleep in and Mom made pancakes and hash-browns for breakfast. Mom was literally dancing around the room because Lock Haven was closed for the first time in like 5 years. Since Hannah and Anisha are my neighbors, I might be able to do something with them. I hope your chest feels better!