Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Boy, Did Nature Get Me On April Fool's Day

Started my day, cranky and lazy. I got sick at the gym, yesterday, and spent the night with a high fever and dashing to the potty. Thought I was better, today, until I found myself ill first period. I left school at the start of third period.

The cherubs are reading about the continental margin, turbidity currents, and submarine canyons. While I was there I clarified there is no food chain, but, a food web. Afterall, the continental shelf is a plethera of life, more abundant than anyplace on land.

Glad You Feel Better
A really good guy went under the knife, yesterday, but, reportedly was feeling better by the evening. That's great. Perhaps, we will both be mended enough by tomorrow to function normally.

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Marci Davis said...

Feel better! You really should rest a bit. And, I'm glad your friend's surgery was successful and he is feeling better!!