Thursday, March 05, 2009

I Plum Forgot, Yesterday

Sorry. Hey! My kiddoes learned today that an iodine regiment dissuades a thyroid malady, called, goiter. Yep, not only did they learn about a goiter, but, discovered that seafood is rich in natural iodine. And, for all you people that don't care for seafood - Mrs. Dincher - we added iodine to certain containers of table salt. Now, it is added to a myriad of other foods and we have discovered it is also contained in soy, as well. Live healthy. Gee, now I'm in the mood for oysters on the half-shell. Yummy.

My Social Studies class
started individual group projects from the civil rights movement, to Rosa Parks and Martin Luther King, Jr., to Brown vs. the Board of Education. We are using Google.docs, that way, each group member can share in producing this project, and I can view their progress from my computer.

Dance Tomorrow, and OM Regional in Berwick on Saturday

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: