Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Da Wolf!

According to native American folklore, tonight's full moon, known as Wolf moon, is roughly 15% larger, at moonrise, than any other part of the year. Too bad I won't be able to get a snapshot of moonrise. This darned storm.

I Can't Win
My bad leg went bad, again. Since I have no feeling in my feet, I was unaware of the infection in my big toe. The result? My large, swollen right leg -- the result of lymphedema from sepsis (blood poisoning) -- is infected, again. I zipped out of school at 3 p.m., yesterday, to get to the doctor's office. So, back on antibiotics. The swollen leg makes it difficult to shovel snow. You work up a sweat falling over everytime you toss a shovelful of snow, and then struggle to get back up.

Have a safe weekend, folks.

No comments: