Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I Am Thankful For. . .

. . . a loving family
. . . my daughter found a terrific boyfriend
. . . my son has found his niche in life
. . . my son got over a very difficult relationship and is dating again
. . . wonderful friends
. . . a loving school family
. . . Mrs. Antonacci, Mrs. Dincher, Mrs. Phillips, Miss Porter, and Mrs. Pulizzi
. . . a job I love
. . . consistently great groups of sixth graders over the last 15 years
. . . my new lease on life -- I feel great
. . . the drive to prove to Mrs. Antonacci, I can dance - just gotta train my crippled leg

Happy Thanksgiving, be careful if you are travelling, good luck if you shop on Black Friday, good luck if you are hunting, enjoy life. Have a great vacation, folks.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hi Mr.Z!
Hope your Thanksgiving was gooood. I spent it with my relatives in Harrisburg and went to a hockey game as well. My little cousin sure kept me on my toes. Mr. Johnson started a blog called the Penmans Blog. Anisha and I have posted a few works on there if you ever wanted to check it out. Here's the link...

http://thepenmansblog.blogspot.com/

I'll see you at school on Tues! Toodooloo