Friday, October 10, 2008

Did Your Kid Turn In Repaired Lab 8e?

Well, 3 p.m. came today and still a "bunch a" cherubs opted not to turn-in their fixed versions of Lab Notebook 8e. Rather than email me, and ask me, perhaps you should verify with your child whether or not he/she resubmitted a corrected version of that notebook. I will hand them back on Tuesday.

4-Sight Testing
Yesterday, I tested my homeroom in math. Today, I had Mrs. Pulizzi's kids. Both days were wonderful. The munchkins were serious about doing well on that test. Nice job, guys.

Miss Porter's Alzheimer's Awareness Walk
Yep, its tomorrow. She raised $150, today, with teacher purchasing dress-down day stickers and $3 purple wrist-bands. Funny, Miss Porter had to cut and staple her wrist-band because it was so large -- mine is digging into my wrist. Am I that big?

Have a great weekend, folks. I will not be monitoring my email until late Sunday. I need a break from this place.

No comments: