Tuesday, August 26, 2008

First Day -- I'm feelin' my age

I never realized how much I loved my job until I heard "Hey! Mr. Z!" from returning middle and high school students. It's nice to know, after a long summer break, they remember me. My new sixth graders have shown to be a nice group. I think we will have a great year.

Long Day
Okay, so what did me in? I left school at 3:30, ran some errands, went home and immediately took a 15-minute nap. I am just now waking-up. My son woke me with a surprise. He and the wifey purchased a hood bra for my Subaru Baja. I've been searching for a Baja for a couple of years and presented me with this gift for my diligence. So, here I am, only now getting caught-up with my blog.

Lockers, Agendas and Tours
After introductions, the day consisted of mastering locker combination, arranging agendas and touring the building. Whew! I am feeling my age. It's hard to believe I'm already 29 -- LOL.

Okay, the recliner is calling. Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope your recliner said nice things to you. my bed had nice things to say to me.

goodnight,
missy