Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Mrs. Antonacci Is Making Us Work!!

A full slate of parents coming in today to discuss their child's risk of failing sixth grade. I'm sorry to see so many children in that position, but, I'm glad to see parents are taking an active role in helping to ensure their child is graduated from sixth to seventh grade.

The title of today's blog comes from Mrs. Antonacci is the interim sixth grade team leader. She took it upon herself to organize the parent conferences today and tomorrow. I never really tell her how much I appreciate the extra work she does for this team. Perhaps, you could let her know her efforst really are appreciated -- even though PappaZ get annoyed sometimes. I guess we all do, when someone gives us commands and we just "don't wanna do it." Thanks, Wanita. You know I still luv ya, despite my grumbling -- but, then again, I'm an old man and we do that.

Get them race cars finished
Tomorrow we race in the hallway and Friday we are outside on the driveway. Which reminds me. How in the world do 100 kids go through 45 sticks of hot glue gun glue?

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: