Friday, September 14, 2007

Testing 1, 2, 3 . . .

Metric length test, today, 10-multiple choice questions. Only 4-100s. Hmmmm. I guess its too early in the year to take a test.

I dood it!
I done it!!! My boss, Mr. Fausnaught, gave me an ipod and said, "how can we use this in the classroom?" "I dunno, I know nothing about Apple," I responded. He told me to play and let him know. Well, here it is, Friday night. My wife is at work. I'm bored. Playing with the ipod, I recorded an audio on how to make a leaf press. I then downloaded it to itunes and from there, downloaded it onto my webpage. Yep, go to my webpage and click on the podcast link. It will take you to a page the asks you to download -- go ahead. It will take a minute to download, but then, you will be treated to nearly three minutes of my voice.

Catch y'all, Monday.

No comments: