Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Palms Down

Wow!! we drew an outline of our hand and measured the width of knuckles, joints, finger nails and palms using metric rulers. Then, using two meter sticks, groups measured the metric height of the classroom and traded in their meter sticks for trundle wheels and measured the length of the hallway from my room to the lobby. Most recorded the meter distance, but I wanted them to convert to hectometers for the credit. Hope they followed directions.
Thanks to all the parents that sent in their e-mail addresses. I have a few cherubs that did not turn in their assignment on the in-class scavenger hunt. I will be sending e-mails tonight to the parents of those children that did not turn in the work.
Have a great night.

2 comments:

Mr. Fausnaught said...

I enjoyed today's projects Mr. Z!

Anonymous said...

HI DADDY!!!!
--KRYSIA