Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Chart Your Height

The cherubs worked in groups to establish a heighth chart, hang it in the hallway, and then measure each other's height in centimeters and millimeters. Then, most of them got to the point where they stand flat-footed on the ground, but stretch their arms as high as possible and chart the difference in height.

The Boss Visits
Thanks for stopping by, today, Mr. Fausnaught. Mr. F. took some pictures of my cherubs performing this activity in the hallway. He even posted one on his blog. Click the link to see Mr. Fausnaught's blog. I love reading it, everyday. http://mrfausnaught.blogspot.com/

Greetings from the daughter
If you look at yesterday's blog, my baby girl, Krysia, sent me a comment. She's in Galveston, Texas, studying at Texas A&M's marine campus. She wants to be a scientist. I wonder where she gets this love of science from?

Life Comes At Ya Hard, Are You Ready?
Two high school girls stopped me this a.m. They told me how hard my 6th grade science class was for them. Other than Mr. Conoway's class, mine was the hardest class they have taken in school. My response? Why do you think the other classes seem so easy for you? I'm getting you ready to meet life, head-on.

No comments: