Thursday, October 01, 2009

Edline is Updated

Better check your munchkins' grades in science. This, after hand-holding, fix-its, and downright chasing after the kids.

I handed back the leaf collection project/science notebook. Ask your cherub to see it.

Please do not ask for extra-credit work. Also, please do not ask me to adjust the project or notebook grade. I went over everything in class, gave classtime to do work, made certain students that were absent received work they missed the days they were out, and even conferenced with students over the work.

Final note: I had a blast at the Bloomsburg Fair with my son and his family.

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Miss Nicole Porter said...

Did you go to the fair last night? I was there too. We saw Sugarland. They were great. Miss ya guys! Have a good day!

Miss Porter