Monday, September 07, 2009

WoW! No Questions!!!

I kept a laptop with me all weekend, thinking some of my new cherubs will have some difficulties in collecting their leaves for the current project. As of right now, I've only had one email from a young lady with a very fixable problem.

So, as I prepare for my last night of summer and a cookout at a location with absolutely no cellphone reception, the laptop stays home. Afterall, I just can't imagine any of my students waiting until the last minute to complete their science assignment.

Students should have their leaves and an old newspaper for tomorrow's class. We will cut the newspaper into multiple sheets to create a leaf press. In between several sheets of newspaper, munchkins will place a leaf. Upon completion, students will have a leaf press to take home and place on a shelf or counter with a brick, or heavy book, atop. They will leave the press there for about 10 days before bringing the press back to school.

Have a great (end-of-the-summer) night, folks.

1 comment:

Miss Nicole Porter said...

I have a question Mr. Zdun. Is it to late to ask one? I cannot find any leaves! What am I to do again? Just kidding Z. Sounds like a fun project. Take care!

Miss Porter