Thursday, September 03, 2009

Should I Post My Units?

Currently, we are creating a leaf collection. To do so, we need to learn a little background and then proceed to collect leaves, according to directions. Well, here I have kiddoes that went out and gathered leaves and placed them in ziplock baggies or something as such.

Where in the agenda do these kids have written to collect leaves? Everything in due time, folks. You would not have your kid cross a street without looking both ways, first, would you?

Therefore, I went over the field packet the munchkins will use this weekend, and, tomorrow, I will take them outside the practice how to use that packet in this assignment.

Think of my class as a jigsaw puzzle. Perusing the entire unit is like looking at the completed puzzle illustrated on the box cover. The actual puzzle needs to be assembled.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: