Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whadd'ya Mean, Not Enough Time?!?

This is a good one. I gave a chapter test. In that test, I returned all homework and project papers several days prior to the test, so kids had something to study. I did two days of review and even handed out study guides to those that asked. The entire chapter is on my website.

The test?
-Well, they had the entire period.
-It was 20-questions.
-They were permitted to use their science notebooks.
-Each question was in chronological order, according to homework.
-I even provided information from which homework assignment that particular test question was taken.
-Each question was worth 5 points, but, I gave partial credit when appropriate.

From the e-mails I received, it appears there was a sale on wool -- the kind that can be worn over the eyes.

Have a great night, folks.

No comments: