Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to the books, today

Yeah, we went about reconstructing our plastic straw hydrometer and testing it in fresh and salt water. Also, we modified our simple device by creating a scale for the straw which will make it a valuable tool in measuring the density of fluids.

Got my smartboard
Talk about a totally cool toy. A white board that you can draw on from the computer and even touch the screen to give the computer commands. Well, the board was installed, today. Mr. Gee and Mr. Black still need to install the software.

Got a letter from the boy and my daughter is now 20.
All alone on the Galveston campus during Spring break, my baby observed her 20th birthday on Sunday. I got a letter from my boy, today. He is in week #2 of Air Force basic training. He is doing a mile and a half in 13 minutes -- hee hee, I do three miles and on the treadmill in an hour -- not bad for an old man in his fourth week at the gym, eh?

Have a great night, folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunday was my moms birthday to!!!!