Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hard to Log-in, Today!

I am late with the blog because I could not log-in. Have no idea, why. But, I'm here, now.

I've got a cold. Feel miserable. That darned Fausnaught! He must have breathed on me. He's been sick for several weeks. His entire clan is battling bug after bug.

My afternoon classes started a geological timeline. They cut four sheets of paper into five-cm strips, glued the ends together to make a 15-foot long strip. Then, they marked off every 10cm to represent 100 million years. Yeah, they started with 4.5 billion years ago. These kiddoes will work on the timeline tomorrow and possibly Friday.

My son bought a new external hard drive and gave me his old six gig external. However, I am really ill and did not play with he hard drive. The Tylenol cold medicine is kicking in and I am getting oh so groggy. Too groggy to converse with my daughter via Yahoo Messenger. Perhaps, her boyfriend will read this blog and pass that on to her. Her cell does not work in her dorm. The walls are hurricane-proof, three-feet thick. Signal stinks.

Have a good night.

No comments: